River Mills at Frenchtown Frenchtown, NJ
The property: Approximately a three (3) acre site, upon completion, will consist of seven separate new buildings.
River Mills development: Total 20 residential townhome units for sale, and 7 rental apartments, plus rental retail and rental office space.
Building A Rental Unit. A four story structure that will have fronting on Bridge Street, which will include approximately 4,395 sq. ft. of rental retail space on the first floor; four COAH rental apartments on the second floor; 4,395 sq. ft. of office space on the third floor and three apartments on the fourth floor.
Buildings B & C. Includes a total of six townhouse condominium units (three townhouse units per building) with incorporated two-car parking garages for each unit, accessed from River Mills Drive off of Bridge Street. The townhouses are designed to include two bedroom units, with an open space loft on the fourth level, approx. 2,000 - 2,500 sq. ft.
Buildings D & E. Includes a total of eight townhouse units (four per building) which have identical floor plans to those in Buildings B & C, with garage access from River Mills Drive
Buildings F & G. Includes a total of six townhouse units (three per building), with different floor plans as the other townhouse units. These units will include three bedrooms, two and ½ baths, and are currently proposed to have a third floor walk out to a roof top deck. Garage access will also come from River Mills Drive.
The FRENCHTOWN Lifestyle
On the eastern shore of the Delaware River lays the historic Victorian village of "Frenchtown". This village is an authentic relic of the American past; a small town of clapboard and columns and shady porches tucked between brooding brown cliffs and a sweep of the rippling Delaware River. The well-known River Bridge at Frenchtown crosses the Delaware to rural Bucks County, Pennsylvania, north of historic New Hope with the neighboring town of Lambertville, NJ to the south.
Frenchtown has the kind of lifestyle which many have never seen, the kind of place most believe has all but vanished. Settled over 200 years ago by a French speaking Swiss, folks who “discover” this magical town, return again and again. It is a village comprised of just over one square mile, a health-conscious town where people can walk to everything they need.
One hundred years ago, Frenchtown was served by the railroad along the Delaware which is now a popular walking trail and bike path for locals and visitors alike. Kayaking, tubing, and bicycle rentals are popular along Bridge St. The town hosts an array of eclectic shops.
We boast great dining opportunities, terrific B and B’s, antique shops, art galleries, upscale gifts, contemporary home décor as well as everyday town local amenities such as banks, pharmacy, market, and post office. Everything you need is here!
The former train station is now a popular café. The Frenchtown Inn Restaurant, with its elegant and historic ambiance, was once the Inn where the rail travelers stayed enjoying views across the majestic river to Pennsylvania.
Walk or bike on the river trail, spend a day in one of the spas, or catch a play at the River Union Stage. These Frenchtown Townhomes will be part of a waterfront lifestyle community that is easy to love and live in.
With terrific schools, a variety of historic churches, committed local and social organizations, and every convenience you need.
For those of you who travel frequently, Frenchtown is approximately 60 miles from Center City, Philadelphia and approximately 68 miles outside of Midtown Manhattan, New York.
- Ground level has private 2 car garage and building access area.
- Spacious first floor provides elegant living with a living room, dining room, family room, kitchen/breakfast room, and one deck.
- The second floor has a master bedroom suite, one additional bedroom and a bathroom.
- The third-floor loft is a versatile space, with options available in specified buildings.
- Optional packages for gas fireplace, elevator and more.
- Located in the heart of Frenchtown, where you can enjoy river activities, boating, Fishing, tubing, bike path and riverside park.
- The village is historic, with eclectic shops, all the necessities, and many fine restaurants.
- New York City commuter bus in town approximately 14 yards, on the opposite side of the street, from River Mills.
- Frenchtown Townhomes at River Mills is luxury living at its finest!
- Bright, open floor plans
- Nine-foot first floor ceiling height
- Elegant crown moldings (specified areas) and 5” baseboard trim (throughout)
- Six-panel, solid core Masonite doors with choice of hardware
- Oak hardwood floor, finished and stained on site, throughout first floor
- Upper level floors are quality wall-to-wall carpet
- Custom wood kitchen cabinets with granite countertops
- Stainless steel undermount kitchen sink
- Generous kitchen appliance allowance
- Kohler decorator plumbing fixtures
- Pedestal sink and oval mirror in each powder room
- Mirror to a height of 40” above vanities in master bath
- Frameless glass shower door in master bath
- Designer tile floor in all baths; tiled shower floor, shower walls and tub surround
- Full sized laundry room with ceramic tiled floor
- Fiberglass "Dry Deck" System with Timber Tech Radiance Rail System